Punta Arenas, a city of cold warmth that I need to be again

Everyone says that traveling abroad is exciting and fun, seing new things that you don't do on a daily basis is impressive. People who travel or want to go to Europe, North America, Mexico, Dubai, Asia, and much more others countries whose cultures and landscapes are very attractive to many tourist. But I'm not that type of person who want to leave the country, and its not that I don´t like others countrys, I find that they are beautiful and very striking, apart from the various cultures they have, but in my case I love the landscapes of Chile, and I think that I have yet  to see them before the global warming destroy their beautiful. But, what specifically part of Chile I would like to visit? A few years ago I went to Punta Arenas, the main city of the Magallanes region, and I fell in love with that city, the cold weather and fresh wind, with everything so paceful, it is a beautiful place to relax, specially for that people (including me) that love to relax with cold weather. And its not only the climate and the tranquility of the city, because inside and outside it there are beautiful landscapes that you can visit that have a lot of nature, like Torres del Paine or the Gray Glacier (which unfortunately now due to global warming is melting a lot), or places where you can walk through nature. And if you are exhausted or hungry, you can go to one of many restaurants whose food is so delicious and typical of the whole country. And if this is a good part of everything you can do, see and appreciate in Punta Arenas, let me tell you that at certain times of the year the whales begin to appear throughout the Magallanes region, which have special expeditions to see them for To be able to see them more closely and in all their splendors, and there are also places where you do not need a certain time of year to see whales, penguins, dolphins, etc.

I want to return to Punta Arenas to feel the warm cold of the city again, I want to go to restaurants and places that I could not go to the last time, and walk in and out of the city relaxing from all the problems here in Santiago, because I don't want a place full of people, lights of different colors or tourist places, I just want to relax and enjoy by myself without feeling the typical boisterous noises of the capital city.

Comentarios

  1. The South of Chile is one of the best places that you can visit, and how do you describe Punta Arena makes me want to go and stay there for a long time.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow!!!! It's beautiful read your words!... I lived in Puerto Natales for six months and, like you, I'M IN LOVE WITH MAGALLANES... in fact, I'm in love with all Patagonia!.... we should to travel to there!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i had planned to visit puerto natales this year :( I don't know much about the south of Chile and I would love to

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I visited puntarenas two years ago and I also think it is wonderful! In general I think that the south of Chile has the most beautiful landscapes that I seen <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh I love Punta Arenas so much! when I was a kid I lived there for like 3 years, and even my sister was born there <3 it's so beautiful and I would never get over it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite band, the one and only

The Promised Neverland, nothing is what it seems to be