My favorite band, the one and only


Hello again, here I am with another post, this time talking about one of my favorite bands that for the longest time I will never stop loving. Their name is Rammstein, and they are a German industrial rock band. My liking for this band started when I was little, practically like I was nine or ten years old, because when my mom at that time would pick me up at school she put Rammstein on the road, and over time I liked it more and more, so much that I could recognize each song when I heard the beginning of it (I didn't know the lyrics, because as I said before, it's a German band). And what strikes me the most about Rammstein? There are many things that I really like, both the rhythm and the lyrics, as well and exclusively the videos of their songs, because most of the time they have something funny in the video, it can be so much a mockery of some controversial topic or simply something according to the lyrics, but that always give the unique touch to their songs. And I obviously cannot leave aside the concerts that this band gives, because they always make sure to give a unique show, not only to be playing but also to do, so to speak, their own show. I still remember when they came to Chile in 2016, it was really so great, no other concert I have been to can compare to it!!


Comentarios


  1. As a child I was a metal fanatic and entusiast and I LOVED listening to Rammstein, they are so good! Now that you mentioned them, I'm going to listen to their songs again.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've never heard of this band before! I think it's great to support music companies and singers from other countries that are not only speak in English or Spanish, which we usually hear.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, when I was a teenager I listened to rammstein and other artist like Marilyn manson. Rammstein is a great band!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Something similar happened to me with my dad and some bands, today some of those songs we still listen in family

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Punta Arenas, a city of cold warmth that I need to be again

The Promised Neverland, nothing is what it seems to be