The dream job in the Sky

 



Hello everyone, today I am here to talk about what I would like to work on in the future. To be honest, as I am still in my first year of college, I try to avoid thinking about what I want to do or my dream job, because in these years many things can change and my decisions will vary as these years go by, but not for that. 

I do not have any visions or dreams of jobs that I would like to have. If they ask me what I want to work in the future, I would very surely answer that I would like to work as a designer in a game company called "That game Company" who has made several very beautiful games including "Journey" and "Sky: Children of the light ", Which the latter has been the one that has trapped me in his game, since he has cosmetic design which would be layers, pants, hairstyles, objects, among other things. Although also if I came in and managed to fulfill that dream, I would not only like to create and design the cosmetics, I would also like to take care of the characters, the maps and even the stories. 



Well, dreaming is nice, I am hopeful that I can achieve this or something similar or better.

Do you have any dream job?

Comentarios


  1. It is never too early or too late to dream. I think that the design career gives many job opportunities, what you tell us sounds very interesting, I hope one day you will be able to work there.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Punta Arenas, a city of cold warmth that I need to be again

My favorite band, the one and only

The Promised Neverland, nothing is what it seems to be